milavida

it's all about what's happening to me. then and now. past to present. any thoughts i have in mind. any words i want to speak out. plainly anything at all... if you wish, just read 'em out loud. hi3...

Monday, March 27, 2006

it’s a start

it’s a start

don’t judge me
for the way i’m loving you
don’t leave me
just because I can see you thru. Hm…

feel free to leave
if you think I would hurt you
but please believe
only you I would run to

that look in your eyes
saying I do
to whatever I feel for you
but you choose to deny


***
come on baby
be needing me, be loving me
just be there for me

come on baby
gimme your smile
even if it’s only for a while
coz for me, well, it’s a start


I’m drunk by love
But I’d be sober for you
This heavenly feeling
Will last forever
If you’re believing, just believing…

(sat, mar 25 2006. 22.15)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home