milavida

it's all about what's happening to me. then and now. past to present. any thoughts i have in mind. any words i want to speak out. plainly anything at all... if you wish, just read 'em out loud. hi3...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

this is my heart...

Allow me to introduce my heart
She’s not big; but certainly wide open
Sometimes, she needs a room to grow
To let its feeling shows

I want you to get to know my heart well
Let it out of her shell
Teach her how to accept things as they come
Never regret for time will never turn back

Occasionally, she smiles
But most of the time, she wounds
Don’t worry, she accepts no pity from people
Coz she always hides behind the shadow

My heart speaks all the time
Forgive her for not stop trying
To live and to love
And to have peace of her own

(mon, 100406. 1930)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home