milavida

it's all about what's happening to me. then and now. past to present. any thoughts i have in mind. any words i want to speak out. plainly anything at all... if you wish, just read 'em out loud. hi3...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

recent thoughts

yesterday, somebody has touched the very sensitive aspect of me. he bravely said that i need to get a steady relationship. that i should get married or at least have a boyfriend! gosh i hate that! he thinks that i enjoy part-time relationship.
he said that i need someone who, how should i put it, control me. coz i carry load more than i can take. well, isn't that new?
he also stated that i have been unstable lately. yes, i realize that sir. but it's because i have been feeling really weak, physically. and i am so sorry becoz o' that.

he said, it's been ruining my concentration. well, sorry to say, it's not because of that.

no, i never been very exciting about flinging. but the truth is, i am dead scared! yeah... people might think it's a cliche. but it's true. im scared of starting things again, afraid of endup like my parents. gosh, stupid i know. but can you really avoid or deny your own feeling? dont think so.
you can call me a chicken shit or anything. dont care.

i know he said that concerning my work, bla bla bla...
but making me cry? aaaarrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't want to deal with another "andika" in my life. thats all.

btw, im writing a short article about how to deal with your boss. should i continue? it's only been 2 pages. but i really am inspired by him. cant deny that!
what a f*&kin' dilemma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home