milavida

it's all about what's happening to me. then and now. past to present. any thoughts i have in mind. any words i want to speak out. plainly anything at all... if you wish, just read 'em out loud. hi3...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hopes in the Name of Love

Don’t call me names that I’m not
Look into my eyes and tell me you know me better than that
We might think differently
But there are things we both treasure
It’s the “you and me” melody

The path crosses as we walked our lives behind
No directions to guide our ways
Just remember the wind will always breeze
And sing the “you and me” melody

Live life
As you want it to be
I’d cheer when you’re up and cry when you’re down
Distance won’t stop us from singing the “you and me” melody

If you still believe
Don’t think too much
Just listen to “you and me” melody
And we’ll find our loves back

231205/5pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home