milavida

it's all about what's happening to me. then and now. past to present. any thoughts i have in mind. any words i want to speak out. plainly anything at all... if you wish, just read 'em out loud. hi3...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

my journey

i'm waiting
for the day when my knight in shining armor
would rescue me
from the darkness of solitude
in a big, tall castle of my broken heart

sometimes, late at nite
i pray for the mercy of God
to hear every word i plea
for this heart longing for passionate calling in my ears
for an arm-holding closely, so close i know he won't let me go

i once living in a world where free will is my middle name
i look nowhere to find my shelter
i seem to have found it on every corner of the road
but i guess i was wrong
those places are not home...

i knew i was only playing with my fate
i returned to a place called a sanctuary of mine

now, i am here...
try to end my journey
waiting for someone to set me free
from my endless solitary

and then...
he would take me home...

(FAY) 280905.02.30pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home